Friday, August 5, 2011

Wolf's Hollow Park Video

Picture courtesy of Ed Heaton Photography

Three weeks ago Maggie Stuehrmann wrote a wonderful story introducing us to Wolf's Hollow County Park, the County's newest park.

Spread across 569 acres in West Fallowfield Township, just a few minutes southwest of Parkesburg, Wolf's Hollow offers seven miles of walking trails and beautiful vistas across the Octorora Creek.

Now, in addition to Maggie's article, a new video posted by Rick & Rosie Woodhouse, proprietors of Gabriel's Hill Bed and Breakfast in Christiana, introduces us to the beauty of the park.

Enjoy the video and get out and check out Wolf's Hollow for yourself.



3 comments:

Gabriel's Hill said...

Thanks again Parkesburg Today!

Ken Knickerbocker said...

Gladly done! Send us more.

Ken

pam said...

I just saw the Wolf's Hollow County Park Video. It is lovely. In fact, I grew up in the stone house pictured in the video! It is lovely but very sad in a way as I remember it with painted shutters and window panes. My mother and father moved into "Orchard House" as it was called in about 1946 when it was resurected from stone ruins into a lovely house. It was occupied by my family until about 1975 when we moved because of the changes taking place with the Schoff estate at the time. My mother never went back, nor did I -- this is the first I've seen it since we moved from there that many years ago.