Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Parkesburg, Rolls Royce and Bentleys

You don't often hear 'Parkesburg' and 'Bentley' or for that matter 'Rolls Royce' used in the same sentence.

Our taste in cars run to GM, Ford, a Chrysler/Dodge here and there and of course the entire lineup of imports.

But here is a cool video from 2009 describing the work Rich Frawley and Judith Skilling do in their Main Street shop servicing and maintaining some of the finest motor cars ever made.



Watch the video at the Inquirer site by clicking here.

2 comments:

Jason Remaly said...

Ken Thank you for sharing. I have a love for my Muscle Cars (more so to Fast Fords) but I have a love for all cars, even ones the cost more than my house...LOL I wonder if they need help???

Ken Knickerbocker said...

Or if there's 'scratch and dent' isle or a car the owner never cam back for. If there is I'll be right over.