Sunday, May 15, 2011

Borough Council Candidates

The following Republicans are running for council in Tuesday's Primary:

 Mel Keen












Chuck Persch - "I am running for council to continue the work that has been done over the last several years by council members past and present to make Parkesburg a better place for all of its citizens to live affordably and raise their families safely."


Joseph Dynesko - "I would appreciate the opportunity to represent the Borough of Parkesburg as a member of Borough Council.  I look forward to serving the borough and working with other leaders within the community to make it a better place for everyone."



Sharon Wolf - Simply put, it is our civic duty to involve ourselves in the world around us. Over the years I have been an active participant in my work setting committees, my church, school board and neighborhood. Perhaps this comes from being raised by a family that always got involved in "bettering" things wherever they could."

No comments: