Sunday, July 31, 2011

Parkesburg's Flower Beds

 

Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful; for beauty is God's handwriting - a wayside sacrament.  Welcome it in every fair face, in every fair sky, in every fair flower, and thank God for it as a cup of blessing.

   - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I found the Kuc's flowerbeds pictured below a couple of weeks ago while walking along the railroad tracks.

I drive by the Kuc's house at 418 Main Street every day on my way to work, to get to a meeting or buy something at the plaza at 10 and 30.

But not once did I ever notice the beautiful flower beds that cover the Kuc's backyard.

I won't make that mistake again!

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If this rain ever stops, I will stop over to see these lovely flowers. Thanks for the tip!